Instructions on how to enable your browser are contained in the help file.
OPI Situational Questions Test - 1
In a jam packed bus you could not purchase the ticket due to rush and bus reached your stop. You will?
1. Get down and go your way
2. Decide to pay when you catch the same bus again
3. Make sure you pay and go your way
4. Pay only if the conductor comes across
A child fell into a swimming pool where you have been swimming. You will?
1. Immediately jump into the pool and save the child
2. Look for swimming pool coach
3. Ask someone else to help the child
4. Stop the mother who wants to jump into the pool herself
Complete exam paper in a board exam was out of the syllabus. In exam hall you would?
1. Protest against the paper
2. Ask other candidates to join you in the protest
3. Attempt the paper and record your concern later
4. Boycott the paper and go out of exam hall with other candidates
Your host insist to eat more even after your stomach is full. You would?
1. Eat More
2. Thank the host politely
3. Take a little and thank the host
4. Refuse the offer
You lost argument against a class fellow. What would you do?
1. Think about the argument why you lost
2. Accept that winning and losing is part of the game
3. Will not accept his argument
4. Make your voice louder
A blind boy fell in the class and whole class started laughing. What would you do?
1. Join the classmates and start laughing
2. You will pick him up
3. You will pick him up and tell the class it is not right
4. Take no notice
A daughter asks her father not to impose his old and outdated idea and thing upon her. What the father should do?
1. Accept her wishes
2. Be strict with her
3. Make her sit calmly, talk to her and make her understand
4. Ignore it
This is more feedback!
This is the feedback!