Instructions on how to enable your browser are contained in the help file.
OPI Situational Questions Test - 3
You found an envelope having full address of recipient with unused postal stamps. You will?
1. Leave it there
2. Open it to find about the details
3. Post it
4. Try to find the originator else post it
A subordinate of yours completed the assigned task which is not upto the mark. You will?
1. Accept the standard
2. Accept the standard and ask him to improve next time
3. Guide him and ask him for redoing
4. Take action against him
Many participants in an event of the company did not reach in time. You as organiser will?
1. Wait for them and delay the event
2. Start the event as scheduled
3. Cancel the event
4. Wait for them and request them to be in time next time
Your cricket ball strikes and breaks the window pane of a nearby house. You would?
1. Leave the place quietly
2. Ask for return of the ball
3. Apologize and offer to pay compensation
4. Try to collect the ball quietly
Once you reached at the railway station, you found that the train is about to start and there is no time for purchasing the ticket. You will?
1. You would board the train and inform ticket checker
2. Board the train and perform your journey quietly
3. First purchase the ticket and then board the train
4. Miss the train
An Angry customer wants to meet the your boss for grievance reporting. What will you do?
1. Ask someone else to talk to the customer
2. Be patient and cool him down
3. Call your colleagues to help you
4. Try to solve his problem
You find that your friend has been cheating you. What would you do ?
1. Break relations with him
2. Make him realize his doing
3. Do the same to him
4. Tell other friends
This is more feedback!
This is the feedback!
Back to Top