Instructions on how to enable your browser are contained in the help file.
OPI Situational Questions Test - 4
You are in the basement of a super store and suddenly light goes off. What would you do?
1. Stay at your place and wait for the light
2. Shout for help
3. Start creeping towards the gate
4. Try to get help of other customers
While travelling in a public transport bus you forgot to get down at your bus stop and realized once the bus started moving. You will?
1. Rush towards the door and ask the driver to stop
2. Wait for the next bus stop
3. Make hue and cry to stop the bus
4. jump out once but gets slower at a turning
Your younger brother did not reach home from school even much later than routine time. His mobile is also not responding. You will?
1. a. Immediately go to school
2. b. Call school and his friends
3. c. Inform Police after action a and b
4. d. Inform Police before action a and b
You lost your one shoe in a stampede at the gate of a cricket stadium. You would?
1. Wait aside and look for your shoe once there is no rush
2. Through the other shoe and go home bare footed
3. Keep wearing the other shoe
4. Feel no need to search for the lost shoe
You lost your one shoe in a stampede at the gate of a cricket stadium and could not find afterwards. But found another fitting pair of shoes. You will?
1. Through the other shoe at the shoe heap and go home
2. Pick other pair of fitting shoes
3. Go to nearby shop and buy a new pair
4. Go home with one shoe
At the conclusion of match at a jam pack stadium, you will go out of the stadium?
1. Leave just after the conclusion of match with bulk of spectators
2. Leave the stadium just before the conclusion of the match
3. Leave after bulk of spectators have left
4. Leave at any time
This is more feedback!
This is the feedback!